注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

每日小抄在网易

【每日小抄】的网易同步博客

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

我的小站:『每日小抄』http://meirixiaochao.com/

网易考拉推荐

『美国』宠物兔子火中救主 自己却死于浓烟  

2011-09-20 06:00:38|  分类: 默认分类 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

Hero pet rabbit saves family from house fire ... then dies of smoke inhalation
英雄宠物兔火中救主……自己却死于浓烟

A pet rabbit is being credited for saving its owners from a house fire in south eastern Alaska before it died of smoke inhalation.
在阿拉斯加东南部,有一只宠物兔在宅子着火时救了主人的性命,而自己则随后死于吸入浓烟。

The rabbit woke up the homeowner in Anchorage, Alaska, early on Tuesday morning by scratching on her chest, the Ketchikan Fire Department said in a statement.
阿拉斯加安可拉治凯奇坎消防部门的一份声明中称,事发在周二凌晨,这只兔子抓着主人的胸部将其叫醒。

The homeowner realized that the house was full of smoke, woke up her daughter and fled the house.
主人醒后发现整个房子里都是浓烟,于是叫醒了女儿一起逃了出去。

A terrible death: The pet rabbit awoke the homeowner by scratching on her chest

The fire was brought under control fairly quickly, with four engines, a ladder truck and 33 firefighters responding.
在七台发动机、一台云梯以及33位消防员的努力下,大火很快被扑灭。

Damage to the house from flames, smoke and water was considered moderate.
火焰、浓烟以及水给房子造成的破环据说并不十分严重。

While there were no injuries to the mother or daughter, the rabbit was not so lucky.
虽然母女两人都没有受伤,但兔子却没那么幸运。

The animal succumbed to smoke inhalation and did not survive, the fire department said.
消防部门称,这只小动物因吸入浓烟而丧生了。

原文链接: dailymail

  评论这张
 
阅读(783)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017